Tuesday 7 March 2017

Who is the Best Divorce Lawyer in Utah

best divorce lawyer in Utah

So, I’m taking care of my kids and my son who is only 5 years old and knows that I regularly practice divorce law asks me the funniest question:

Dad, he says “who is the best divorce lawyer in Utah?”

I smile and chuckle a little, and answer – “me, of course!”

He laughs and we went on playing.

And then it hit me

BOOOOM

Like a ton of bricks.

I am the best divorce lawyer in Utah.

Why?

Because I actually care about my clients. I work hard. I want them to win in their cases. I actually fight in court to make sure that my clients get what they want and need when it comes to divorce. I know the law and I’m not afraid to fight.

I’m gonna let you in on a little secret.

Come closer.

Don’t tell anyone – okay, here’s the truth:

There are a lot of “ok” lawyers out there.

You know what I mean? There are a lot of divorce lawyer who don’t care about their clients and only care about the money they make from their clients. There are too many divorce attorneys who are lazy, don’t take action and don’t make any moves until they have too. There are too many who just don’t give a rip about what happens to their clients.

And I’m not like that.

I would hate to look myself in the mirror each morning if I didn’t care – if I didn’t do my absolute best for each client I have.

I want to win. I want them to win. and I want it done in the quickest way possible so we can all go home and say we did our best.

There are no perfect cases, but we can kick butt if you let me.

Look, I know that making a claim that I’m the best divorce lawyer in Utah is bold. I know that there will be some that disagree with me, and that’s fine. But I know how much effort I put into my client’s cases. I know how hard I fight for them. I know what I do, so I know that I’m the best. And if that’s self promotion so be it.

You ought to know the truth.

Now, with that said, don’t forget that winning requires good cases. If you think you can hire me and you beat your spouse or ignore your kids or are a crappy person – no, I can’t magically take your situation and fix it. You can take steps to improve your life, but don’t expect me to pull in miracles.

So, if you’re ready to get the best on your side.

Buckle up and let’s hit it!

I’ll be waiting for you call.

Until then ~

Divorce in Utah

Ascent Law LLC
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah
84088 United States

Telephone: (801) 676-5507

SEO by Jeremy Eveland



from
http://lawyerdivorceutah.com/2017/03/07/who-is-the-best-divorce-lawyer-in-utah/

No comments:

Post a Comment